Photographer 4 Hire




Welcome! Take a look around. . . . Like what you see? Message me to set up your photo session. j.cruz.photography@gmail.com





30 September 2010

Judith Cruz for HISD District VIII

My very talented and motivated sister-in-law is campaigning to be Trustee for HISD District VIII.  If you live in this district please vote for her.  She is the best candidate out there, but she still needs the votes!!!


"Education is my passion. I believe I can make changes for children because my head and my heart are in this. I am a professional educator stepping up to be a part of the movement for change."  
                                                                                                                          -Judith Cruz


Cruz Family © j.cruz.photography 
Campaign Flyer


Judith Cruz © j.cruz.photography
For more information follow this link:
http://www.judithcruzforhisd.com/

Show your support on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/judithcruzforhisd

No comments: