Photographer 4 Hire




Welcome! Take a look around. . . . Like what you see? Message me to set up your photo session. j.cruz.photography@gmail.com





05 October 2010

DRAWING: Beautiful Bellies

Are you or someone you know 7-9 months pregnant?

Enter to WIN A FREE MATERNITY PHOTO SESSION by following 2 easy steps:
1. post this link to your Facebook page
2. message me why you or your friend should win

Winner to be announced in 2 weeks times.

© j.cruz.photography
I am really excited about this drawing!  Maybe it's because I am expecting my first baby.  My current obsession is photographing pregnant bellies.  The miracle of life is amazing and so is the process, which is why I believe it should be documented.  Belly photos are small treasures for you, your family, and your baby.

1 comment:

jc said...

I have 3 lovely ladies so far that have completed the steps to enter the drawing. Woo-hoo!

But there have been many that expressed an interest that have no yet done the steps.... just remember that time is running out. The last day to enter is Wed, Oct. 20th.

Hope to hear from you soon!