Photographer 4 Hire




Welcome! Take a look around. . . . Like what you see? Message me to set up your photo session. j.cruz.photography@gmail.com





12 July 2011

Brandi • Portrait Session • Warehouse District

LOOOOVED this photo shoot!  I wanted to experiment with a new location and time and model, so Brandi was a doll and helped me out.  She was so awesome and patient with me.  We took these back in November when I was 7 months pregnant... I laugh now because Brandi had to help me up from the ground several times.  Thanks girl!
All images © Julie Cruz & j.cruz.photography
There are two versions of the following image. First one has a warm yellowish tone & the second one is in a cool tone.  I love both, but the first fits my mood for night time fine art photography. 
The last image is one of my favorites.  I played around with textures & cannot decide which looks best, therefore I am posting the variations that I came up with & letting you tell me which one is to your liking. The first is just color enhanced, no textures. The second is color muted, no textures.
The next set of images are black & white with textures, except the first one is just classic b&w.  You can't go wrong with the classic look.
Once again you decide which is your favorite.... leave me a comment to let me know your opinion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, just a friend of brandi's. great photos! i personally like the last photo you took of her...the color muted one and the first black and white one. i think black and white pictures bring out the natural beauty of the person being photographed. :) lee ann

jc said...

Thanks Lee Ann! I get what you mean about b&w. I lean towards the really deep contrast b&w photographs. The greyish photographs aren't rich enough for my taste.

Thanks again for your comment!