Photographer 4 Hire




Welcome! Take a look around. . . . Like what you see? Message me to set up your photo session. j.cruz.photography@gmail.com





19 July 2011

Talitha • Maternity Portrait • Clear Lake • PART I

I love maternity photography because there is truly something very amazing about that growing bump.  Talitha looks so beautiful.  She's going to be a first time mommy by the end of this month.  We can't wait to meet the precious baby girl.

All images © Julie Cruz & j.cruz.photography
I made the next image shown first in a crisp light & then in a soft light.  To me they are equally as beautiful, but I'd probably go with the second if I were to mount this image & hang it in my home.  It just has that soft angelic feel to it, you know? Then again....?  It depends on the pictures surrounding it.

No comments: