Photographer 4 Hire




Welcome! Take a look around. . . . Like what you see? Message me to set up your photo session. j.cruz.photography@gmail.com





05 August 2012

Logan Approved • Commercial • Seabrook, TX


Here are super adorable handmade products that my talented and crafty SIL sells on her brand new website.
LOGANAPPROVED.COM

Her company is Logan Approved and she sells children's hair accessories along with other products such as hairbow frames, toesocks, and tote bags.
Confession:  My daughter has a few Logan Approved hairbows and when I'm feeling youthful I steal them from time to time to wear myself.  They're that cute!

I photographed the featured products on the website, and my daughter was one of the models.  So here's a peek at her awesome modeling skills (and one of many cool fabric flower hairbows you can find on the site).



My SIL talked her cute neighbors into modeling her products for me.  They're the Saley sisters.  Each happy to fix up their hair and wear cute accessories.  I absolutely loved doing this project and I had the best kid/teen models around..... they're all so photogenic.  Thanks girls!!!

Support my SIL and take a look at her website.  Leave a comment telling me which product you liked the most..... if I get enough comments then maybe I can talk her into doing a giveaway on my blog.

No comments: