Photographer 4 Hire




Welcome! Take a look around. . . . Like what you see? Message me to set up your photo session. j.cruz.photography@gmail.com





16 May 2012

Freeman Family • Maternity/Family Portrait • Houston

Since I took these in February I have been dying to post some images from this session. The reason for the delay is simply because I prefer not to share session photos before my clients place and receive their order.  
I remember when I took Matt and Carolina's wedding pictures 5 or so years ago, and now here we were again taking family pictures. With two little ones and another on the way (now 3 little ones), their family had grown and changed so much.  It was a really good feeling to be a part of this family's most joyful moments.
We captured some very sweet moments at El Jardin del Mar.  The weather was nice (a bit windy at times), and for many of these shots the sun cast a soft gleam which made the images all the more lovely. I will include strong and lively shots which also appeal to my eye, as I hope it does to yours as well.   

All images ©Julie Cruz & j.cruz.photography




As always, please do not copy these images without permission.
Thank you!



No comments: