Photographer 4 Hire




Welcome! Take a look around. . . . Like what you see? Message me to set up your photo session. j.cruz.photography@gmail.com





10 April 2012

Iskander Family • Family/Baby Portrait • Bellaire

My good friend and former co-worker (back at UHCL) contacted me on facebook to do her family pictures.  It was a great surprise since we hadn't seen each other since we attended UHCL.  Since then she had her second baby boy.  I was super excited to meet this little guy for his first professional picture session.  I think you'll agree that baby Jacob and his older brother, Mark, are simply adorable. I could have stayed with them all day taking pictures.  

This was our second attempt to get together to do these pictures, but I think it really worked out because the day was beautiful outside and the choice location was Saint Mark Coptic Orthodox church in Bellaire.  Here's a small sample of the images captured that day.

 All images © Julie Cruz & j.cruz.photography




As always, it is nice to have photo admirers.  I just ask you be respectful and mention credit where it is due... and not manipulate these images so as to take out the logo. 
  

No comments: