Photographer 4 Hire




Welcome! Take a look around. . . . Like what you see? Message me to set up your photo session. j.cruz.photography@gmail.com





10 April 2012

To Pin or Not to Pin

I joined pinterest a while back, but it's taken me time to add the pin it button (big suprise there!.... just like it's taken me this long in 2012 to post to my blog).  I love pinterest.  It's an obsession.  I have to monitor the time I spend on there each week because time flies by and before I know it my day is gone.  Anyhoo, I don't even know that I followed the instructions for adding the pin it button correctly.  I still need to put it on my website (like in another 4 months - ha. ha. ha.).

If you want to show me some love and pin my stuff go for it!  I think it would be one of the greatest compliments to my work.

No comments: